T&C of Shri Krishna Contest
Terms and Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF POLICIES:
Please read this document carefully (“Terms and Conditions”) before participating in the contest titled “Ghargharatil Bal Krishna Contest” (“Contest”) conducted by Shemaroo Entertainment Limited (“Shemaroo/Us/We”). By participating in the Contest, the participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that the participants satisfy all the eligibility requirements set out herein below and adheres to the policies, rules and regulations. The participants hereby acknowledge that they have fully read these Terms and Conditions voluntarily, without coercion or any undue influence on the part of Shemaroo and with complete understanding. In case the participants do not agree to be bound or cannot comply with any of the Terms & Conditions, please do not continue to submit your entries. The participants’ failure to comply with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions will disqualify such participant from participating in the Contest. The decision of Shemaroo for all matters relating to participation shall be final and binding in all respects.
The Contest shall be open for participants to submit their entries for a period of ten (10) days between 21st November 2022 to 30th November 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
Failure to accept or comply with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions will disqualify a participant from the Contest. By proceeding further, the participants are representing to Shemaroo that their participation in the Contest is in compliance with all laws applicable and that they are not in any manner prohibited from participating herein by any law. Non-compliance with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions by any participant will disqualify such participant from the Contest.
These Terms and Conditions shall be irrevocably binding on each participant(s) voluntarily participating in the Contest. The participants may be required to provide basic personal information about themselves including but not limited to participant’s name, address, telephone number or mobile number and email address (“Data”) in order to participate in the Contest. The information provided by the participants may be used by Shemaroo for internal purposes and to send to the participant’s promotional information pertaining to future Contests, promotional information, etc. By participation in the Contest, the participant(s) hereby consents to the collection, storage, disclosure, processing, transfer of and sharing of the personal information and Data by Shemaroo, its affiliates, and designated third parties.
The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Shemaroo to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the internet. Material sent to Shemaroo including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Contest shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Shemaroo shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Shemaroo is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose. Participants agree and confirm that such submissions and any content/material included therein does not breach intellectual and/or proprietary rights of any third party.
By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the participant(s) has read, understood, accepted and agreed to irrevocably and unconditionally abide by and be bound by all the terms and conditions of the Contest, including these Terms and Conditions. If the participant(s) do not agree to be bound by or cannot comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue. The participant(s) failure to accept or comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will disqualify the participant from participating in the Contest. The decision of Shemaroo for all matters relating to your participation shall be final and binding in all respects. The Contest shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions stated herein below and all participant(s) are requested herein to unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the same.
Shemaroo reserves the right to withdraw the Contest and/or change, amend, extend, and/or alter any of these Terms & Conditions of the Contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice to anyone.
- CONTEST RULES:
To participant in this Contest, a participant is required to take a picture/image of the participant in the Bal Krishna attire (“Photo”) and upload the Photo on your Instagram/Facebook handle. While uploading the Photo on your Instagram/Facebook handle you will be required to tag Shemaroo Marathibana and use hashtag “#BalkrishnaContest” or can Direct Message the Photo to us on our social media handles of Shemaroo Marathibana i.e. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The Contest is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of other countries are not eligible to participate.
- The image file shall be uploaded by the participant on the participant’s Instagram/Facebook handle and will tag Shemaroo Marathibana and use hashtag “#BalkrishnaContest” or by sending the Photo to us on our social media handle.
- Selection & Shortlisting Process:
- From all the entries received, and subject to the entries falling within the above Eligibility Criteria, Shemaroo shall short list 3 to 4 winner every day.
- The right to select the best Photo from the entries received from various participants is at the sole discretion of Shemaroo. Any decision taken by Shemaroo related to the Contest cannot be challenged or disputed by any of the participants.
- Shemaroo may have at its sole discretion disqualify a participant and/or a winner, in the event it is found that the entries does not fit within Eligibility Criteria.
- Winner Announcement and Prize:
- Shemaroo will announce the winners of the Contest every day during the Contest Period.
- Shemaroo will showcase the best photos selected by Shemaroo on the Aston during the telecast of the show “Shree Krishna” on the Shemaroo Marathibana channel.
- The participants understand, agree and acknowledge that Shemaroo may in its sole discretion use, exploit, distribute the Photo and that there shall be no monetary compensation given to any participants and/or winners for the same.
- Upon selection of winner, Shemaroo shall attempt to contact the winner via sending a message on the participant’s Instagram or Facebook handle. Shemaroo shall not be held liable, despite Shemaroo’s best efforts, in the event if the participant does not response on the message.
- The winner will be required to provide a self-attested copy of the following documents to Shemaroo:
- PAN Card;
- Aadhar Card;
- Shemaroo may ask for such additional information/ documents from the winner which the winner will provide as required.
- General Terms and Conditions:
- Shemaroo reserves the right to add or modify these terms and conditions including the Prize at its sole discretion. The participant shall not be permitted to question or challenge any such revision. The winner agrees that he/she shall not hold Shemaroo and/or its employees, responsible for delays or any problem in connection to the Prize. The winner agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of Shemaroo, the Prize and/or anything in connection to the Prize and/or the enjoyment of the Prize becomes ineffective or invalid, Shemaroo cannot be held responsible and/or liable for the same.
- Shemaroo reserves the right to forfeit the Prize in the event it is found by Shemaroo that any information including but not limited to Data provided by the participant(s) and/or the winner is wrong, fraudulent or any misrepresentation is made by the participant(s) and/or the winner.
- For avoidance of doubt it is clarified that for the purpose of participating in the Contest, in case a participant(s) is found indulging in spam acts, he/she shall stand disqualified from participating in the Contest.
- The participants represent and warrant that the participant is competent to enter into the Contest and submit the entries and are not prevented in law or contract in any manner whatsoever.
- Shemaroo is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, loss, outrage, dissatisfaction, death, mental trauma caused to the participant(s) and/or the winner in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Contest and/or Prize.
- FORCE MAJEURE: This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, pandemic, epidemic, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Shemaroo (“Force Majeure Event“). Shemaroo shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, the participants and the winners give Shemaroo and/or its affiliates the permission to use their names, likeness, image, voice, and/ or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Contest and any promotions, events, or Contests to follow. The participants and winners agree that Shemaroo and / or its affiliates has the right to publish their saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or Contests that follow. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. The participants and winners acknowledge that they will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release Shemaroo and/or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. The participants and winners give their consent to Shemaroo and / or its affiliates and its agents and assigns to use their name and likeness to promote the Contest and any promotions, events, or Contests to follow.
- LIABILITY RELEASE: This Contest is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participation in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Shemaroo, its affiliates and any of their employees, directors, agents, representatives or successor and its services for any matters in relation to this Contest, including the Prize and/or benefits. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the Prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any Contest or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by Shemaroo’s negligence. By participating in this Contest, you agree to bear all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Contest and shall not hold Shemaroo responsible for payment of the same and / or any dispute arising in relation thereof.
- The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai alone.